04 May 2011

The Rules

This blog is mainly just for fun, but it's mostly going to be all about relationships and girly things like what we tend to do and whatnot. Perhaps on occasion suggesting what men should and shouldn't do in and out of a relationship, or giving tips for singles and couples and all that jazz.

I may occasionally write a few entries about myself such as important points about previous relationships. Maybe what I look for in a man today or, if I decide to go on any casual dates in the future to describe how it went. Although these will be considered "about me" entries, I will put them to good use for all of you by giving advice I wish I would have gotten before my previous experiences.

For any fans out there, I will also be making use of my Hey Arnold! knowledge in this blog by making references to characters or episodes from time to time. Please read the disclaimer on this page.

Although this blog may look all girly, I do believe that men will also benefit from reading this blog every so often. I always hear guys complaining about how they don't get it when it comes to girls. I think you'll probably understand better by reading a blog from a girl's perspective. You'll also benefit by reading about what women want from a man as well as how men should treat women.

If I have forgotten anything, I'm sure I'll write a post about it in the future. Until then, have a great time on this blog! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment